Come visit my website!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yesterday was my 31st birthday and Jason and I celebrated it with a lot of our friends at Sunset in Fond du lac. A friend of ours "D" was turning 50. We had a great time, it was so nice to see people I haven't seen in a long time and just get out.

Today Jason and I went to mom and dad's house, LOVE this tradition, we try to go to mom and dad's as many Sundays as we can.
Mom set out Easter eggs for the kids to find and we all had a blast!! Rachel, Eli and I played kitchen (which I think I played until I left the house for college playing Zimmy's restaurant) so it was a lot of fun seeing all the old toys and playing with them again, I think I might have been a little OCD when Eli put the wrong lettuce in the Big mac and I said, "no Eli that goes with the house salad" he just looked at me like, ummm OK aunt Cara ;) Kate is really getting funny and she put on a great show with little O. Really I don't know what we did when there weren't kids around, it must have been so boring;)


Be happy and live life!
Cara

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday... for about the 10th time I think! ; ) love this post! you WERE having fun with the kitchen stuff. didn't know about the Big Mac and lettuce incident... hilarious! : )

    ReplyDelete