Come visit my website!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wedding planning

Brides are crazy people and now I know why!!!
I've really started to get things done and on the books with vendors for our wedding in Oct. Man is this a crazy job. There are sooooo many things you have to do that no one else can really do. I have so many wonderful friends and family that want to help but just have nothing for them right now. Thanks everyone, once invitations come in we can all work on those! Oh, I actually do need some help cutting the bottoms off of corks and then have a slit in the top. I'm sure I can just google how to do it but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Mom and I went to the bridal store to try on bridesmaid dresses and it was so cute, all these people kept stopping saying, "wow, you look amazing in that dress" NOPE not talking to me! My mom is so hot ;) Love you mom.




This week I have another birthday, whoo hoo, I think when you are young and really love birthdays maybe we should have two and then when we are older and don't really care about them (other than being happy to be alive and healthy) that we don't really need them. (looked for a picture from last year but can't find it....)

As for work it's going really well. I have 4 shoots the 9th, 10th, 16th and 17th so I'm really excited things are picking up. Everything with my photography seemed to work out so well with my health and now that I'm feeling soooo much better it's nice that I can get back into it! Here is a couple of images from one of my favorite engagement sessions lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment