Come visit my website!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Family


Grandma Zim with Kate.

 OK everyone, are you ready for some football?! I know I am! Today my fiance Jason and I will be going out to my parents house to watch the game. My sister Christy and her baby Olivia will be there too. This is something our family tries to do every Sunday, get together and just hang out. We have done this since we were little but then we would go to Grandma Zim's house where all of our cousins (18 in total) would be as well. We would eat pizza, play and drink soda out of glass bottles. What I didn't realize is most people don't do this, they may go to their parents but don't see their cousins. I guess what I'm getting at is I'm so thankful to have such a close family. Now that we have gotten older and some of us have children of our own the tradition is still there. The thing I miss is seeing my cousins as much as I would like..... Happy Sunday, I hope you are spending it with your family because you never know what tomorrow will bring! (had a little problem with captions and moving pictures around, hopefully I figure it out ;-)
Mom and Kate at TJ and Allisons wedding
  
 


Meghan, Cara, TJ, Tracy, Alissa and Christy

Christy, Alissa and Meghan

<>


No comments:

Post a Comment